Aug 31, 2011

Media From Halloween 2010





I can't believe I never posted this, oops! Here's a blog entry by photographer Edward Kwan from The Nightmare Before Halloween last year at The Phoenix. It was a crazy night, the club was packed (over 1100 people!), and I had a blast DJ'ing. Here are some of the highlights from that night, as well as the above video I took of the dance floor shaking with some of the best costumes anywhere in the city. 


According to Edward Kwan:
"Twas the nightmare before Halloween and all through the club, not a ghoul was sober, not even a Robocop?!? The club was filled with some spectacular looking costumes and the energy throughout the night was electrifying. DJ Misty made sure that everyone was on their feet and having a blast. The costume contest was fun for all, especially for the winner. Congratulations to all the folks that came out to party in costume and all those that were part of the costume contest, you all ROCK!"


Check out Edward's entry with ALL the pictures from that night RIGHT HERE.


Tell me...should I DJ again this coming Halloween? Or just get all dressed up and party with everyone else?? No matter what I'm doing though, I can't wait!!

No comments: