Mar 11, 2013

Breathing Life...

These posts can be few and far between but that doesn't mean I don't love you! I've been keeping busy with working and DJ'ing and... life! If you follow me on Facebook (or *gasp* in real life!) you'd know that right now my big kid job is on strike. What that means, is I've been keeping busy both on the picket lines, organizing a great fundraiser and DJ'ing lots of fun gigs. So don't blame me if I'm a lil' behind in correspondence and a little out of breath here and there. I'm trying really hard not to let the stress of being on strike wear me out, and instead keep busy focusing on things I really love to do, playing great tunes!
Photo By: Hector Vasquez & Good Kids
So in addition to catching me every week behind the decks at Barchef (Fridays, 472 Queen St. W.)  I really hope to see you out on March 21 at The Augusta House (152A Augusta Ave.) in support of my co-workers and I as we host a fundraiser to support us as we're on strike. There will be comedy, music, prizes, snacks and a really enticing drink special. All the event info is here: SOLIDARITY SOIRÉE - Support Homes First Workers!

See ya groovy babies there!

No comments: