Sep 3, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday, Missfit!



This may seem a bit lame but I don't care. It's my pug Missfit's Birthday today, dammit. I know she's just a dog and doesn't know any better but I still like to spoil the shit out of her on her special day. I have an extra big T-R-E-A-T with her name on it, some special food for her when she wakes up and of course we'll have to go on an adventure. I'm thinking either Toronto Island, High Park or an afternoon at her old stomping grounds, Trinity Bellwoods. 


Regardless of where we go tomorrow (or any other day for that matter) I always try and make sure she's happy. Lots of kisses, belly rubs and snuggles because she's an awesome little dog who never fails to bring a smile to my face. Now that she's six, she's been getting a little on the grey side (on her chin, ilke a beard) and isn't as hyper but ask anyone in the building and they'll tell you she still has her crazed puppy moments. In tribute to Missfit here is a collection of pictures from the past few years. Cute, huh? :o)


Missfit after coming home, 3 months old!




No comments: