Dec 5, 2011

Santa, Baby



The Christmas tree is up and the apartment is full of Christmas carols. I put my Christmas iTunes playlist on shuffle and was pretty impressed that I have just about every musical genre represented for the holidays; punk rock, soul, doo wop, rockabilly, garage, country and so on. Neat-o. 





Just in case you've ever wondered what a DJ's Christmas tree looks like, well now you know. It has ornaments of records, ornaments from my mom that say 'DJ Misty Rock n' Roll', ornaments that I've made as a kid and ornaments from when I was a kid. Christmas has always been a pretty big deal growing up and I'm no stickler for tradition but there are just some things that I hold dear. The house always feels more like home this time of year when it smells like cinnamon and the tree lights are sparkling. The carols are playing, here's one of my favourites...



No comments: